Peanut Butter Pie
30 Min prep and 5 hours set up
1- prepared (store bought) Chocolate graham cracker or Oreo crust
¾ cup (180ml) heavy cream
8 ounce (224g) block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 and ½ cups (310g) creamy peanut butter
¾ cup (90g) confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup melted chocolate
- ½ cup melted peanut butter
- 4- Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, the 1 and ½ cups peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract together until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture gently so as not to deflate the cream.
- Pour mixture into your prepared pie crust and refrigerate for 5-6 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and drizzle with melted chocolate and melted peanut butter. Sprinkle chopped candy on top.
- Store pie in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
This sweet treat is like a candy bar in a pie. Perfect for your sweet tooth and a breeze to whip up.